Account Receivables Follow-up & collections
All claims in the system are examined and priorities are set. First the claims close to their filing limits, and then work down from the age of the claim. Periodic follow-ups over phone, email and/or online is done to get the status of each claim submitted to the insurance company.
YUAM Medline claims processing
We can perform both online claims processing as well as process paper claims. For online claims, we have the capability to connect to your software by using a secure connection and submitting all such claims electrically. In addition, our QA team will perform Quality checks at two levels. This helps us eliminate any errors and ensures that chances for the rejection of claims are minimized.
Account Receivables management
We understand the importance of persistent follow-ups for faster reimbursements. Our trained personnel constantly keep in touch with insurance companies by phone, e-mail, etc to ensure that claims are settled quickly. All payments are posted on to the billing software. Any partial payments or denials are analyzed in detail. They are then corrected and re-submitted to the insurance company.
A Revenue cycle management
We can help you submit claims in a timely fashion. We not only process claims, but also follow-up with insurance companies to maximize the reimbursed amount. Our focus is on ensuring that each claim is paid at the earliest. In this way, we can help you increase your revenue, reduce your operational costs and better manage your cash flow.
(Our Product –Paid Claim)
- Our Product is paid claim. Accurate Billing, Rigorous follow-up & Concrete Analysis of payments & denial trends results in clean claim payment & Reduced AR days.
- Knowledge Domain, All of our team members have more than 3 to 4 years of experience of Medical billing in respective field of charge posting, Billing & Account Receivables that helps in identifying the issues & resolving them at initial level.
- Flexible enough to provide end to end billing solution or subset of these services wherein we can do only billing OR AR follow-up as per Client’s need.
- You can expect less error, less paper work and less stress when you choose YUAM Medline Health Solutions.
- We handle all the details for you, leaving you more time to focus on your patients and your practice.
- All this at a very nominal cost. (Refer the Service Rate Section for the same).
- Reduce the average AR days to less than 45 days.
- Reduce the AR over 90 days to less than 10% of the total AR.
- Increase the collection from the current level to a higher level.
Analysis of denials and partial payments is done by our senior medical billing specialists. Payors, patients, providers, facilities and any other participants are called to follow-up on denied, underpaid, pending and any other improperly processed claims and the action is documented in the system. We will call patients, if authorized by the provider, to obtain information from the patient needed for billing such as ID# and to update the COB (Coordination of benefits) with their insurance companies. Secondary paper claims are processed and sent to the client office for submission.